For you to successfully complete your painting project, you must hire the right contractors who won’t cut corners. Finding the best commercial painting contractor for your business can be quite tricky. If you have never hired one before, you may not even know how to start.
Select Painting is made up of a team of dedicated and committed contractors. Get in touch with them, and they will be happy to make your painting project a success.
Sometimes, you may fear to outsource your project to a contractor because of the ugly experiences you’ve had in the past. However, you will benefit when you hire a commercial painting contractor. Here is why;
- You will save money. Instead of hiring an employee to do the painting work for you, you should hire a contractor. Most contractors will only require you to pay a cheap, one-time fee for their services.
- You will be more productive. Why should you try DIY painting when a professional can do all the work for you at an affordable cost? When you outsource your painting work to a contractor, you will save time. This way, you will concentrate more on your other projects.
- You won’t be required to commit for a long time. Commercial painting projects don’t need long term commitment because most painting contractors work with deadlines. You can give them another job if you love their work.
So, how can you get a painting contractor who will be the best fit for your project? Here is a comprehensive guide which you can use.
1. Know Exactly What You Want
You should know how you would like your building to appear. Explain this vision to your painting contractor in a clear language so that he or she can bring it to life. The main job of a painter is to turn imagination into reality with the help of art.
Select a contractor who has a natural, creative talent. Besides creativity, you should look out for a painting company which has specialized in various services. Some of these services include signage and graphics, color coding, and color matching.
2. Ask Relevant Questions
Maybe you don’t have the technical know-how of wall covering and painting. Well, that’s ok – but don’t let your ignorance hinder you from getting an honest contractor.
The Spruce illustrates that you should always ask the right questions to the contractors whom you intend to hire. This way, you will determine your full project scope.
Moreover, you will know whether you are dealing with a company which has integrity. Before you select any painting company, ask their leadership team the following questions;
- For how many years have you been in the painting business?
- Can you offer custom work?
- Can you refer me to some of your past clients?
- What equipment, materials, and techniques are you going to use in my project?
- What is the maximum number of people you will assign in my project?
- Will you finish my project on time?
- Are you insured?
- Can you give me a tour of your facilities?
3. Get a Price Estimate
There is no standard pricing in the painting industry. Usually, the cost of your project will depend on its size and scope. To know the price of your project, ask for an estimate from each painting contractor whom you are interested in their services.
You can then carry out final comparisons and select a budget which won’t strain you. You should opt for a painting company which offers competitive yet affordable prices. These prices should reflect the skill and quality of their work.
Moreover, the price estimate should include all the parts of your painting project. This way, you won’t be required to pay any hidden costs after the completion of the project.
4. Online Presence and Testimonials
Select a painting company which is legitimate and has an excellent online reputation. According to Smart Guy, you should check out the following beforehand;
- Positive reviews published on the company’s website and popular social media sites
- Product gallery or project portfolio which is complete with details and pictures
- Whether the painting company has an excellent social media presence
- Whether it has a BBB accreditation and rating
- News updates from the painting industry
- Relevant blogs
The painting team which you choose should have completed some past projects which are similar to yours. If a painting company has some similar projects in their portfolio, they will do your work more comfortably and quickly. This is because they have enough expertise in that project.
Always avoid commercial painting contractors who seem to be uncommunicative and unreliable. Possible red flags include online reviews which mention missing deadlines, wrong project quotes, and slow service.
5. Put Together All the Information
After you have completed the first four steps of this guide, you should combine all the information which you’ve gotten. This will help you to get a clear picture of the kind of painting team which you would like to hire.
You should then make a well-informed decision. Base your choice on the company’s capabilities, positive reviews, diverse portfolio, price, and solid resources.
When you’ve selected the right painting company, contact your project manager to deal with them. You can also send them the paperwork by yourself and agree on a schedule.
Call Select Painting
You should commit your project to a company which is stable and professional in all aspects of the painting business. Don’t hesitate to purchase from local businesses.
Although most national-chain painting contractors deliver high-quality work, they may not have a keen eye to detail. A local company will guarantee you consistent communication, and they will completely focus on your project.
At Select Painting, we love clients who come to us with different concerns and questions regarding their projects. We will place your mind at ease from the start.
Currently, we have served over 2300 clients; and all of them are 100% satisfied with our work. Reach out to us today and get a free estimate of your painting project.