- Inquiry: You call us wanting an estimate
- Estimate: Our estimators meet with you to get initial details about your project
- Hiring us!: You book with us and want to get on the schedule
- Communication: Your job details are given to one of Production Associates
- Initial Call: An Associate will call to introduce themselves within 1 week of booking and begin talking about details and schedule, and will schedule an initial meeting
- Meeting: Your Associate will meet with you to get more details and confirm color 1-3 weeks before painting
- Power Washing: Powerwashing will be scheduled and will be completed 1-2 weeks prior to painting
- Schedule Confirmation One more call to confirm anticipated start date
- We Start Painting!: Crew will begin painting at your home
- Finishing Painting: Crew will finish painting and will meet with you to do a final walk around
- Completion: Job completion details
- Follow-up: as needed
Let’s break down each of these steps in the process. We want you to know exactly what to expect from us!
Check out our other blog about “What color paint should I choose?” if you need a little help!
This is important for us to get more details and ask questions we may have not discussed when you were just considering hiring us in the estimate. Again, we want to serve you as best we can. At this meeting, we will also schedule power washing.
We have designated power washers who power wash all of our upcoming projects. We will plan the approximate day a power washer will be at your home, and they will call to reach out if that changes. If not, we ask to have all windows closed that day and patio furniture moved away if possible. Power washing will be between 1-2 weeks before painting.
And finally, we thank you for your business! We hope that you have a good experience with us and love how your home looks in the end. We do our best for your experience to be enjoyable, but more often than not, crews come back raving about the customers they worked for! We know how big of a financial commitment painting your home is. Thank you again for hiring us. Thanks for being a part of transforming lives, growing in excellence!